Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be made prior to tuition commencing
- 24 hrs notice for cancellation is required, where possible tutors will try to accommodate an alternative day/time to ensure lesson is not lost.
- Additional lessons must be paid separately and before the lesson takes place
- Should tuition payment not be paid by 8:00pm the day before tuition is to take place , tuition will have to be cancelled for the following day.
- We will only make contact with schools if parents ask us to do so, parents will be copied into all emails to the schools.
- A one-off admin fee of £15 is required and will be added to the first invoice
- Invoices will be sent out around the 15th of each month for payment by the 1st of the following month
What Parents are Saying
"Our son is home tutored and receiving tuition from HB Tutoring. HB Tutoring deal with the local council and arrange our son to sit exams as an external candidate. This is a great help to us and takes a weight off our minds, thank you."
"Our family recently moved areas. We remained with HB Tutoring and they gave us a new tutor and helped our children’s education carry on smoothly as they liaised with the schools and our tutors both worked with HB Tutoring. This was very helpful as English is not our mother tongue."
"George is doing so well. His English teachers were both surprised and delighted with his mock results"
Results (grade 6 or above)
Get In Touch
Correction House, Correction House Bank, 28 Tynemouth Road, Tynemouth, Tyne and Wear, NE30 4AA, United Kingdom.
Telephone: 0333 335 5139
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm