Can we help you be more confident by teaching you English language skills?
Exploring fiction texts as well as non-fiction articles and demonstrating your written skills are extremely essential to fulfilling your potential, english language tutors are a great way to ensure success.
Gaining Level 4 or above is vital for going on to A-Level and achieving a university place. HB Tutoring can help you to achieve the grade that you require to go onto your next step and beyond. We provide private english language tutors London and across the UK.
We are able to help with the following area:
- Understanding what the text/article is about
- Exploring various concepts and ideas within texts
- Writing skills such as including literary devices and proof-reading
- Reading skills such as skim-reading and reading with a purpose
- Interpreting and understanding assessment objectives
- How to fulfil the assessment within your essays
- Exploring examination questions, covering all exam boards
- Essay planning
- Essay structure
- Punctuation and grammar
- Improving vocabulary
- How to write a top grade essay
- How to improve your essays
- Writing a formal letter
- Writing a formal article
- How to write a speech
- Exploring context and how to include it within your essays
- Exploring how the text is written (language techniques/ poetic and dramatic devices) and how to include this in your essays
- Comparing texts
- Exploring form and structure of texts/articles and how to include this in your essays
- Marking and feedback
- How to revise
- Timed essays and examination technique
- Speaking and Listening skills including planning and delivering a formal talk/presentation
Please let us know what you are looking for in regard to English language tutoring via our online enquiry form here.
One of our team will get back to you with details on how we can help very soon. Thank you for your time and interest in HB Tutoring’s services.
I’m fluent in English, so why do I need to focus on studying of English?
Firstly, there is a lot more to the study of English than just speaking the language, A person is required to use the correct spelling and grammar, sentence construction as well as listening and understanding of others. Employers say the one thing they look for in a new employee is their ability to communicate and written work.
What careers can I get with a good English grade?
English is beneficial for any job which involves communication, literary knowledge such as advertising, marketing writing, journalism, and many more.
Which degrees to I need English for?
English Literature A level is essential for an English degree, Drama, media studies and Law will all require the English A level.
Why is English so important?
- English opens New career opportunities
- English tests can help a student gain entry to schools
- English is the top language of the Internet
- English can make your life more entertaining
- Most Movies are in English
- It helps you to understand other languages
- You can say a thing in a variety of different ways
- the English Language continues to Change
What Parents are Saying
"Our son is home tutored and receiving tuition from HB Tutoring. HB Tutoring deal with the local council and arrange our son to sit exams as an external candidate. This is a great help to us and takes a weight off our minds, thank you."
"Our family recently moved areas. We remained with HB Tutoring and they gave us a new tutor and helped our children’s education carry on smoothly as they liaised with the schools and our tutors both worked with HB Tutoring. This was very helpful as English is not our mother tongue."
"George is doing so well. His English teachers were both surprised and delighted with his mock results"
Results (grade 6 or above)
Get In Touch
Correction House, Correction House Bank, 28 Tynemouth Road, Tynemouth, Tyne and Wear, NE30 4AA, United Kingdom.
Telephone: 0333 335 5139
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm