Interested in group tuition classes and personal 1-1 tuition by qualified teachers
We are asked time and time again about the benefits of both individual tuitions as well as the benefits of group tuition classes. This question is being raised time and time again especially as we are experiencing a higher demand for additional tuition.
As we all are very aware tuition comes at a cost, and, as parents, we are also torn with the idea of wanting to provide the best for our children and ultimately help our children get the best results, which leads to better jobs and an improved and comfortable lifestyle.
The reasons for choosing 1-1 private tuition are as follows:
- Focused attention for your child and lessons are designed to be bespoke for their needs.
- Liaising with schools ensures the individual student’s needs are targeted appropriately.
- Your child can study at their own pace.
- Lessons can be flexible as per diary requirements.
- 1-2-1 tuition can also give the individual student emotional support which can be particularly beneficial for students with anxiety.
- Exam preparation and exam technique
What are the benefits of group tuition classes?
Group tuition has many benefits and is regularly overlooked, children are able to interact with others and meet with new children, often hearing another child’s viewpoints, opinions and queries which they may not have previously thought about can have huge advantages tot their learning, as well as listening to others.
- Group tuition is more affordable to families and may also help them to access tuition for multiple subjects.
- Children can share. Knowledge and experiences with each other
- The masking of new friends
- Treating each other with respect and valuing other beliefs.
- Lessons are livelier and as the weeks move on students look forwards to meeting their group and having a giggle as well as working together.
How Do I find the right Tutor?
Finding the right tutor for your child can be a minefield. At HB Tutoring we pride ourselves on listening to your needs as well as your child’s requirements. We discuss our tutors and give you the opportunity to meet them prior to deciding to go ahead.
HB Tutoring believes in the importance of getting the right tutor matched with the family. All our tutors are qualified teachers and for GCSE year groups, we will place examination officers with these students to ensure exam technique is also covered as well as the subject curriculum content.
HB Tutoring also liaises with individual schools (should parents request us to do this) ensuring lessons are targeted for each student and also to target any difficulties which have been highlighted within the school, this is usually in the form of half term test results which schools will send out to us and our tutors address the areas where marks have been lost.
This is all overlooked and managed by our tutor supervisors who also ensure students are progressing by issuing parents with half termly progression reports which is a combination of the tutor’s report as well as that from the school.
What Parents are Saying
"Our son is home tutored and receiving tuition from HB Tutoring. HB Tutoring deal with the local council and arrange our son to sit exams as an external candidate. This is a great help to us and takes a weight off our minds, thank you."
"Our family recently moved areas. We remained with HB Tutoring and they gave us a new tutor and helped our children’s education carry on smoothly as they liaised with the schools and our tutors both worked with HB Tutoring. This was very helpful as English is not our mother tongue."
"George is doing so well. His English teachers were both surprised and delighted with his mock results"
Results (grade 6 or above)
Get In Touch
Correction House, Correction House Bank, 28 Tynemouth Road, Tynemouth, Tyne and Wear, NE30 4AA, United Kingdom.
Telephone: 0333 335 5139
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm